Monday, November 3, 2008

Planting Madness

Well it has been quite some time since I have posted anything, and here's why. We have been super busy relandscaping our entire yard and it has been quite the process! We started last weekend while my parents where in town, and they were SOO much help! Lance and Dad installed a sprinkler system and Mom and I worked on the creative side of designing and plant placement. Alot of work, let me say that again, A LOT of WORK! But we are very happy with the results. Dont have the best pictures right now to show, but will asap. This weekend Lance installed gutters around the whole house, I like to think I helped too, but only while Emma was napping. So we'll give the credit where credit is due; Lance.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We have been married for 3 1/2 years and are blessed with a beautiful little girl who is 2 and are expecting a son in July!! We moved to Alabama just before we got married and love it. And fyi it is BEAUTIFUL here.